top of page
canoe by a lake

Visiting Canada

Planning to visit or remain in Canada? I'm here to simplify your journey. Whether you're seeking a visitor visa, extension of your visitor status in Canada, restoration of your status, or a temporary resident permit, I will assess your situation and guide you though the application process. Contact me today to get started.

Get in Touch

Jason May

Immigration Lawyer

6692 Second Street,

Halifax, Nova Scotia, B3L 1G3

  • Facebook
  • LinkedIn

Thanks for submitting!

bottom of page