top of page
Trees covered in snow

Studying in Canada

Embarking on an academic journey in Canada is an exciting opportunity, and I'm here to assist you every step of the way. Whether you're seeking a student visa, study permit, an extension of your student status in Canada, work authorization while you study, or a post graduate work permit to remain in Canada as a worker after your graduation, I am happy to assist. Reach out today to commence your academic path in Canada.

Get in Touch

Jason May

Immigration Lawyer

6692 Second Street,

Halifax, Nova Scotia, B3L 1G3

  • Facebook
  • LinkedIn

Thanks for submitting!

bottom of page